LED Lighting has revolutionized the Lighting Industry. It is the quintessential “Game-changer” because of its better quality, lower energy consumption, and longer life than the previous options in lighting. September is Energy Saving Month, and because of that we bring you the 8 reasons you should have changed over to LED lighting years ago. It’s too late to change the past, but it’s not too late to change the future!
LED Lighting is the future of lighting. Transitioning over to LED from other lighting can be difficult and dangerous. Make sure you leave it up to professional electricians and contractors who can handle the job safely.
Here are the 8 reasons you need to change to LED Lighting ASAP!
- Typically 50 to 100 times more hours than then incandescent lamps. It’s tough to beat that. The up-front investment is an easy decision.
DURABLE & TOUGH
- Fragile parts of old lighting are improved upon with most LED lighting products. Glass has been replaced with tough plastics to give the lamps themselves more protection.
DIRECTED EFFICIENT LIGHTING
- Not only are LED lights more efficient than other lighting options, you can point them in specific directions to increase efficiency even more. You can also dim most LED lights, with a compatible dimmer, increasing your savings even more when full light is not necessary.
SHORT & LONG TERM ENERGY BILL SAVINGS
- Short term savings will be seen on your first energy bill after you have made the switch to LED lights. Your lighting portion of your bill should decrease by at least 50% immediately.
- Long term savings will be when you get those savings month after month for the extended lifespan of your new LED lights.
MAINTENANCE FREE LIGHTS
- LED lights are made to work well and never need maintenance. Once they are installed, they are mostly hassle-free, requiring little to no routine maintenance. The majority of LED lights are backed by great warranties in case of any problems as well.
IT’S OK TO TURN THEM ON & OFF OFTEN
- Turning lights on and off can shorten their lifespan, but not with LED lights. Turn them on and off as often as you would like without consequences.
WORKS IN HOT AND COLD
- Durable and tough, LED lights work in colder and warmer temperatures than the competition.
REDUCING YOUR CARBON FOOTPRINT
- Save energy, save money, & save the planet. LED lights are low in Co2 emissions, which is a good thing.
The 8 reasons and many more like them show you why you need to change to LED Lighting. The benefits make up for the initial investment. LED Lights are truly the “set it and forget it” option in lighting.